Want to be my next model? Now's your chance!
I'm doing a fundraiser for our anti-bullying You Will Rise Project. If you make a donation of at least $25 today (Tuesday, March 13) using the Donate button below, I'll doodle a portrait of you or someone you know.
1. Make a donation of $25 or more through Paypal using the Donate button on this page. All money will be used to support our upcoming anti-bullying workshops for middle school students.
2. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Doodle Me! In the the email, please include your full name, mailing address, the amount of your donation, and attach a photo of the person to be drawn (it can be you or someone you know. Please no celebrities or unauthorized portraits).
3. Every Tuesday, the You Will Rise Project encourages people to doodle and post their creations to social media with the hashtag #DoodleTuesday. I will do one doodled portrait a week beginning next week until I have completed portraits of all contributors. Portraits will be done in order based on when donations are received. I will email all contributors to let you know when your doodle is scheduled.
4. You will receive an electronic copy of your portrait by email for donations of $25 or more. As an added incentive, if you donate $50 or more, I will sign and mail you the original drawing! Portraits will be primarily head and shoulders in black and white and all creative decisions are at the artist's discretion. In other words, your face is in my hands! :)
5. Offer is good all day Tuesday, March 13 and closes at midnight. Donations will go to our partner Palenke Arts for our upcoming Art Against Bullying workshop series this April. All funds will be used to buy art supplies for students participating in this life-changing free program. Donations are tax deductible. Learn more about the project and additional corporate sponsorship opportunities here.